- Delivery time
- Payment methods
- Shipping costs
- Warranty issues
- Withdrawal and cancellation
- Detailed manual
- User Agreement
Due to our wide range of products and their multiple configurations (size, colour and add ons), delivery times may vary. Also, packrafts are individually handcrafted items which no not roll off a production line. That being said, we try to keep the most requested articles in stock.
You can see the delivery period for each product in the shop system. On ordering, respectively after payment you will receive an email confirmation the estimated delivery date. The following times are a guide:
- For items in stock delivery time within the European Union and Switzerland takes up to 5 days. Once the package boat goes into shipping we provide a tracking number. If you need a boat by a certain date, we recommend to order well in advance. Express delivery can be arranged and is subject to additional charges.
- For products which are not in stock delivery time takes from 2 - 5 weeks within the European Union. Usually this can be fulfilled, but as many boats are constructed on demand the time stated is no guarantee. In the event of a delay you will be notified. If you need your item by a certain date, contact us before ordering.
- Special orders and custom modifications may be subject to longer delays. These can be estimated on request.
You can currently pay either with PayPal (including Credit Card) or with an EU standard direct transfer (IBAN). If it’s all the same to you, we prefer the latter, due to Paypal fees at our end.
An EU standard direct transfer is quick, reliable and free of charge at most banks. In terms of a buyer protection, we offer our word and our prominent position in the European packrafting scene. If you are unhappy with your service please contact us at the packrafting store; we want to maintain out good reputation!
While your bank transfer is being processed (1-2 days) shipping will be prepared and your order is despatched as soon as your funds clear our account at Deutsche Skatbank:
Receiver: Packrafting Store, Schellin & Kreincker GbR
Account Number (IBAN): DE74830654080004663250
, Bank Name: Deutsche Skatbank Altenburg
Please organise the bank transfer on ordering. Your order is cancelled if payment is not received within ten days.
Orders above 50€ ship within Germany for free. On orders below 50 EUR we charge the following fees:
||up to 50,-- EUR
Delivery to countries outside of Germany shipping fees are:
|European Union (EU)
|Europe elsewhere (Switzerland, Norway, Ukraine etc.)
|Intercontinental (New Zealand, Australia, Japan etc.)
|| up to 10kg
For non-EU countries and commercial customers VAT will be deducted upon providing a shipping resp. a valid VAT ID in that country.
Packrafts and other products we sell are extremely well made and will stand up to the use for which they were designed. Furthermore, each product is individually inspected by the Packrafting Store prior to despatch and so failures in materials and construction are rare. However, if there are clear defects in materials or workmanship you as the original owner are legally entitled to compensation by the Packrafting Store for up to 24 months by law. Manufacturers’ guarantees which exceed that period are not affected. Please note that warranty issues are always subject to evaluation by the manufacturer and the merchant.
Rips, burns, tears, and damage due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over time are not covered by the warranty. And this warranty does not apply to products with unauthorized modifications or alterations, or if the product has been used for a purpose for which it was not designed. Spray decks are not covered by the Alpacka Raft warranty, but by the merchant. Please note, spray decks are designed to be light at the expense of durability and longevity and may be damaged during the course of normal use.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights within the European Union. Other rights may vary from country to country and are not covered. All warranty claims are subject to supplementary performance that means repaired or replaced free of charge. If that fails, you have the right to receive a refund on return of the claimed item. The customer and original owner must verify their purchase with the original invoice.
Return shipping charges to evaluate a warranty claim are covered by the customer and will be refunded on confirmation of a claim. Shipping of replaced or repaired items is free of charge.
In the event of a warranty claim, please get in touch with us first.
A manual provides the basic information about products. Where necessary, you will be served with the documents in paper form with your order.
For offers on timely limited applications for rental and test purposes as well as courses the following regulations apply:
- The use will be carried out under your full own responsibility including all obligations regarding inspection and information. Any risks should to be assesed as if using your own property.
- You are advised to follow safety, conservation and transportation rules on all allwaterways.
- European inland waterways and the coastal waters (eg large waters navigable by (motor) ship and vessels) MUST NOT be run in a rental package.
- Cancellations can be carried out upto 5 days before shipping.
- Any damage sustained out of unreasonable use, loss or delayed returns must be declared upon return. All items have to be sent back clean.
- In case of higher power such as flooding, thunderstorms etc. there is a right for alternate date as long as the course has not started yet.
Responsibilities by Packrafting Store (Schellin & Kreinacker GbR)
- Provision and timely delivery of fully functional and well maintained products.
- Cover all defects on workmanship and material with respect to a product warranty.
- Liability on intention or gross negligence.
Period, rate, delivery and type of temporary right of use are determined by the booking. If there are any parts in this regulation, which do not accord with the law, all other parts of our general terms and conditions shall apply.