For offers on timely limited applications for rental and test purposes the following regulations apply:
- The use will be carried out under your full own responsibility including all obligations regarding inspection and information. Any involved risks are to be examined as it would appear on using your own property.
- It is especially advised to follow the safety, conservation and transportation rules on waterways.
- Official European inland waterways and the coastal waters (eg large waters navigable by (motor) ship and vessels) MUST NOT be run in a rental package.
- Cancellations can be carried out as part of your normal right of revocation, but it ends with shipping respectively 5 days to the start of use.
- The rental objects must be returned on the following day of the last booked day of use by 12:30 p.m. at the latest.
- Any damage out of unreasonable use, loss or delayed returns need to be covered by the customer and have to be declared upon return. All items have to be sent back clean and dry. Otherwise we have to apply a cleaning/drying fee of 15€ per boat.
Responsibilities by Anfibio Packrafting (Schellin & Kreinacker GbR):
- Providing and timely delivery of fully functional and maintained products
- Covering all defects on workmanship and material analogue to a product warranty
- Liability on intention or gross negligence
Period, rate, delivery and type of temporary right of use are determined by the booking. If there are any parts in this regulation, which do not accord with the law, all other parts of our general terms and conditions shall apply.
With confirmation of your booking you noticed and acknowledged these conditions as a user agreement as part of our General Terms and Conditions. If there are any parts in this regulation, which do not accord to law, all other parts of our general terms and conditions shall remain.