Rent a packraft for your tour or just to try it out. No risk! If you buy a packraft within 12 months, we refund the weekend rental fee per boat from the purchase price (except other discounts).
The rental package contains one of the following Packraft models:
including following accessories:
*ww set (white water set) can be booked optionally It contains a drysuit white water accessories, contains a drysuit (Anfibio PackSuit or equivalent), ww-helmet and white water PFD (please indicate clothing size M, L or XL).
order: You simply order the package in well in advance in the shop by selecting the model and specifying the desired date (first day of use). Please note our lead time of 8 days for delivery within Germany and 14 days within the EU. Please refer to the overview at the bottom of this page for model availability. With your order, the selected package is reserved. Payment ensures delivery. As security, we ask that you send us a copy of your ID card (email, fax, post).
delivery: The delivery to your desired address will be made by DHL at the latest on the day before the specified period.
return: Please pack your rental boat including accessories clean and dry in the delivery box and stick on the provided return label. Leave the package at your DHL branch or Packstation on the day following the booked period (at the latest by 12:30 a.m.).
In addition to the regular shipping costs, we charge a flat shipping fee of 15 € for rental boats. This also includes the costs for the return shipment with DHL.
A return label is enclosed.
apply, see also point 7. of our GTC
or separate tab.
Rental packages must only be used
on water that do NOT
correspond with European inland waterways and the coastal waters
(e.g. large waters navigable by vessels). An overview map of the waters (sections) in Germany that may not be navigated can be found here
. An overview map for Europe can be downloaded here
Please note that our contingent of rental boats is limited. The following models are available according to the calendar view (for month selection please see top line in the calendar):
Further professional rental offers, including many Pro models, can also be found in the friendly service of TrekPack.de
Excerpt from our GTC, see point 7 (english translation).
For offers on timely limited applications for rental and test purposes the following regulations apply:
- The use will be carried out under your full own responsibility including all obligations regarding inspection and information. Any involved risks are to be examined as it would appear on using your own property.
- It is especially advised to follow the safety, conservation and transportation rules on waterways.
and coastal waters MUST NOT be navigated within the scope of the rental (list of exact waterway sections here
). An overview map for Europe can be downloaded here
- Cancellations can be carried out as part of your normal right of revocation, but it ends with shipping respectively 5 days to the start of use.
- The rental objects must be returned on the following day of the last booked day of use by 12:30 p.m. at the latest.
- Any damage out of unreasonable use, loss or delayed returns need to be covered by the customer and have to be declared upon return. All items have to be sent back clean and dry. Otherwise we have to apply a cleaning/drying fee of 15€ per boat.
Responsibilities by Anfibio Packrafting (Schellin & Kreinacker GbR):
- Providing and timely delivery of fully functional and maintained products
- Covering all defects on workmanship and material analogue to a product warranty
- Liability on intention or gross negligence
There are no reviews yet.