If a large trekking backpack is too bulky and not absolutely necessary, but the extensive (packraft) equipment still needs to be held together reliably, this transport bag is a practical solution. At 333 g, it weighs very little and still allows you to transport and store your packrafting and other (outdoor) equipment.
The Anfibio CarryBag, with its practical square shape, has a total volume of around 77 L. The top zip fastener on the top of the bag allows the bag to be opened and closed completely for easy loading and unloading.
The bag can be carried for short distances on the upper hand loops. For longer distances, the shoulder straps on the back can be used as a backpack. When the shoulder straps are not in use, they can be attached to the designated fastening points and are therefore not in the way. The Anfibio CarryBag can withstand a maximum load of up to 30 kg due to the material and construction used.
The practical size and shape of the Anfibio CarryBag makes it very versatile:
- ideal for storage of the complete packraft equipment ("ready to go")
- to take on short transport routes (e.g. with public transport, hitch hikes etc.)
- for arrival by car, short carrying distances and without long hikes or easy, uncomplicated returns
- minimum packing size of the empty bags of 7 x 24 cm (can be stowed away in the deckpack during the paddling trips)
- sufficient space for up to two complete packrafting outfits for example
But the bag is also well suited for other applications due to its large volume, e.g. as a travel bag or for equipment for other sports, such as a rope bag when climbing or for transporting inline skates and protective equipment.
Dimensions (wxhxl): 35 x 30 x 73 cm
Volume: 77 liters
Construction: industry grade sewing technique, reinforcements on stress points, shoulder and hand carrying straps, attachment possibility for shoulder straps, large YKK zipper opening all around
Max. load: 30 kg
Pack size: 7 x 24 cm
weight: 333 g
There are no reviews yet.