This is a generic service unit for custom work or major repairs, which are not covered by warranty. All work carried out on request with a prior cost and time estimate. The number of units depends on the case. Typical jobs can include (or result from):
- Tube repairs (holes, tears)
- Bottom material replacement
- Spraydeck gluing (torn material)
- Main and secondary valve exchange
- Any other modifications, upgrades (e. g. fins/skegs, backrests) and replacements
The most common culprits are forceful impacts on sharp objects (broken shale, barbed wire, etc.) and operator accidents (such as hooking your foot on the seat during a bail-out). These cases are extremely rare though. They are almost always manageable however, even in extraordinary cases.
1. Please chose one Repair Service unit in the Shop system and describe your case in the comment field (ideally supplemented by photos via email). We will give an estimation on your case and make a quote with subject to examination.
2. Ship your boat with name on it to: Anfibio Packrafting Store, Schellin & Kreinacker GbR, Körnerplatz 3d, 04107 Leipzig, Germany.
3. Waiting time can vary. We will give an estimation with our quote. Please allow a minimum of 10 days in any case!
Please dry and clean your packraft thoroughly before you send it to us. Cleaning work carried out by us on the boat, which is necessary to ensure proper and contractual repairs, will be charged with additional 50,00 EUR/hour. This also includes the removal of glue, patch and/or adhesive tape residues.
We will not start working on your boat until you have approved all the work and the order has been paid.
Including: Material and work
There are no reviews yet.